Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I never realized Jennifer Soo "parked her car in Harvard yard." I used to work for a producer that graduated from Harvard and he would always tell me, "You know Sam let me tell you something, I probably graduated at the bottom of my class at Harvard, but you know what? At least I graduated from Harvard b**** - now go get my f***ing coffee!" Yeah... but Jenny was the best on the set of Yes, And - the movie - I swear!

I never realized Jennifer Soo "parked her car in Harvard yard." I used to work for a producer that graduated from Harvard and he would always tell me, "You know Sam let me tell you something, I probably graduated at the bottom of my class at Harvard, but you know what? At least I graduated from Harvard b**** - now go get my f***ing coffee!" Yeah... but Jenny was the best on the set of Yes, And - the movie - I swear! from Facebook

via IFTTT #facebook