Wednesday, October 19, 2016

LONDON HEIST on the Playstation VR is a good example of how you can take a movie franchise and recreate it as a 1st person VR experience. I'm not talking about spin-offs or reboots redesigned as a game, I'm talking about a verbatim VR experience of a well known film like JAWS or SEVEN or SHAWSHANK (ok maybe not SHAWSHANK, I don't Bogs opening his fly for me). Or in the case of READY PLAYER ONE (where the idea played out) a 1st person VR experience of WAR GAMES.

LONDON HEIST on the Playstation VR is a good example of how you can take a movie franchise and recreate it as a 1st person VR experience. I'm not talking about spin-offs or reboots redesigned as a game, I'm talking about a verbatim VR experience of a well known film like JAWS or SEVEN or SHAWSHANK (ok maybe not SHAWSHANK, I don't Bogs opening his fly for me). Or in the case of READY PLAYER ONE (where the idea played out) a 1st person VR experience of WAR GAMES. from Facebook
via IFTTT #facebook