Saturday, December 17, 2016

I really wanted the Arri Alexa 65 shot ROGUE ONE to blow me away in IMAX 3D but it just looked like nicely shot 35mm digital (though for some reason shots felt either like static wide CG landscapes or cramped handheld close ups). But it was Nolan's 65mm film shot trailer of DUNKIRK that got my fired up - I plan to watch it on the bestest, biggest screen my money can afford.

I really wanted the Arri Alexa 65 shot ROGUE ONE to blow me away in IMAX 3D but it just looked like nicely shot 35mm digital (though for some reason shots felt either like static wide CG landscapes or cramped handheld close ups). But it was Nolan's 65mm film shot trailer of DUNKIRK that got my fired up - I plan to watch it on the bestest, biggest screen my money can afford. from Facebook
via IFTTT #facebook